What is A Happiness Project?

9:36 PM

I did rename my blog into Happiness Project (before, it's Dunia Maya).
Roll your eyes if you want to, because I did it to my self too.
It took a very long time for me to figure out the "theme" of this blog.

And I didn't find it.

As you can see, this blog is a mess. But finding a blog theme which is genuinely new and no one has ever used it is a brilliant thing and I'm not brilliant. I'm just a beginner blogger who wish to, at least, have more than 10 posts in her blog. So, I listened to my boyfriend who said, "Just write whatever you want." And I stopped wondering.

So, back to Happiness Project, the name itself came out after a self reflection on Nyepi Day (Balinese Silence Day). I complained too much, I regret too much, I worried too much - I am a dead pessimist! When I thought about happiness, it came out in pieces, scattered around. But somehow those pieces bring a comfortable feeling inside me, telling me that I'm gonna be alright. I wanted to bring those pieces, put it together in here and share it to you.

Because I believe happiness is a human right.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.